If you have not signed up for a TeleSign account, click here to get started.
This documentation is intended for users who have endpoints that begin
rest-api.telesign.com and use
portal.telesign.com to access their accounts. If you have different endpoints such as
rest-ww.telesign.com, you need the Get Started with Enterprise Products page instead of what is presented here.
Welcome! This page provides details about how to get started with the following TeleSign products:
- App Verify Android SDK - click here to learn about TeleSign's App Verify Android product, perfect for Android applications where you want to provide your end user with a frictionless and secure verification process.
- App Verify iOS SDK - click here to learn about TeleSign's App Verify iOS product, perfect for iOS applications where you want to provide your end user with a simple and secure verification process.
- Messaging - click here to learn about TeleSign's Messaging product, perfect for sending alerts, notifications, or verification codes via SMS.
- PhoneID - click here to learn about TeleSign's PhoneID product, great for phone number cleansing, and collecting telecom carrier information you can use to determine a potential fraud risk.
- Score - click here to learn about TeleSign's Score product, which delivers reputation scoring for a phone number based on intelligence, traffic patterns, machine learning, and global data consortium.
- Voice - click here to learn about TeleSign's Voice product, perfect for sending alerts, notifications, or verification codes via Voice.
You should have REST API endpoints that begin with
rest-api.telesign.com. If you have REST API endpoints that begin with
rest.telesign.com you will need TeleSign's Enterprise documentation instead.
TeleSign recommends building your project using one of the TeleSign SDKs, because the SDKs handle authentication for you. Available TeleSign SDKs include:
If you are trying out App Verify, you will need the App Verify SDK documentation and SDK:
If you do not want to use one of TeleSign's SDKs, you need to handle authentication yourself. To get started, review the Authentication page, which provides a detailed explanation of how to set up authentication.