Number Masking - Try it
To add this product to your account, contact a Telesign expert. This product is available for full-service accounts only.
If this service is enabled, you can try a test request in the API Explorer on the POST https://rest-ww.telesign.com/v1/anonymous/session/sms reference page. You can also get a code snippet for the request.
- Select the Auth tab.
- Enter your Customer ID for Username.
- Enter your API key for Password.
- Select the Body tab.
- For phone_number_1, enter your complete phone number with the country code and no special characters or spaces.
- For phone_number_2, enter a second phone number to use for testing.
- For validity_period, enter an integer between
720(assuming the units are configured to hours for your account). This is the time duration that you want the session to last. The units may vary depending on your configuration at setup, ask our Customer Support Team if you are not sure what units apply for your account. (See full parameter details on the API reference page at POST https://rest-ww.telesign.com/v1/anonymous/session/sms.)
- Select Send.
- Select the Code Generation tab and use the Language and Library menus to choose the language you want your code snippet in.
- After you send your request, look through the response and make a note of the
session_idvalues. The masking ID (
masked_id) for each number is what your users will use to communicate with their real numbers masked. You will use the session ID to track the users' session and monitor as needed.
When using the API Explorer, you will be charged your contracted rate for each transaction.
Updated 2 months ago