The TeleSign Voice API is a powerful and flexible REST API you can use to build application-to-person, person-to-application, and person-to-person voice calling into web and mobile applications.
This service uses advanced phone number cleansing, which improves deliverability by more than 10% in most markets.
TeleSign also performs automated traffic monitoring to identify red flags and suspicious patterns, which helps protect businesses from International Revenue Share Fraud (IRSF) attacks.
If you are interested in trying TeleSign's Voice API, sign up by contacting our experts.
- Programmatic calling. - Make, receive, and control calls programmatically.
- Verification - Deliver secure, voice-based, one-time passcodes (OTPs).
- Connect two parties - Design person-to-person calling experiences, providing a two-way voice communications channel directly from your application.
- Call with number masking - Use phone number masking to connect two parties without disclosing user identities, to maintain privacy and keep transactions “on-platform.”
- Play audio - Play your own audio files during an active phone call for voice greetings, call scripts, notifications, branding messages, and more.
- Collect digits - Collect user-entered DTMF digits during a phone call. Callers can use this to answer prompts and immediately request returns.
- Send text-to-speech (TTS) messages - Convert text into a voice-message. Provide a localized customer experience with TTS available in 26 languages and dialects (more than any competitive offering).
- Build interactive voice response (IVR) flows - Build easy-to-manage IVR flows with DTMF key prompts to send callers through pre-selected call flows. Reduce support costs, call transfers, and agent handling times by approximately 60-80%.
- Survey callers - Automatically send surveys after calls to collect feedback from customers or clients.
- Record calls - Create and retrieve recordings of your calls.
- Transcribe call recordings - Create call recording transcriptions; these can then be used for sentiment analysis or other optimizations.
Use only codecs and standards for audio files supported by the Voice API. See Supported Standards and Codecs for more details.
- Get Started: Go here for a quick explanation of how to use the product.
- Reference: Go here if you are familiar with the API at a high-level, and want to look up technical specs for the API and each of its actions.
- How-to Guides: Go here if you are familiar with basic usage of the API, and want instructions to carry out one specific task with it.
- Receive Events with Webhooks
- Set up IVR
- Make an Outbound Call
- Receive an Inbound Call
- Send a TTS Message and Collect Digits
- Use SSML for TTS
- Play Audio and Collect Digits
- Play Audio with Multiple Files
- Set Up a Call with Number Masking
- Set up Click-to-Call
- Perform a Cold Transfer
- Survey After Call
- Record a Call
Updated 4 months ago