TeleSign's Voice Verify API is specifically designed and optimized for securely sending one-time passcodes (OTPs) in a voice message. You can create custom voice messages using text-to-speech in 26 different languages, or use pre-existing templates in a variety of languages.
- Send a Voice Message with an OTP
- Send a Voice Message with a Verification Code - Verify users with a voice message containing an OTP that you generate, or you allow TeleSign to generate for you. Use the API Explorer on this page to create a test request and generate a code snippet for the request.
- POST /v1/verify/call - Review the API reference page for the Voice Verify API.
- Send a Voice Message with a Verification Code Using an SDK - Choose an SDK in the language of your choice and send an OTP message.
- Buy a Caller ID
- Phone Numbers API - You can use TeleSign's Phone Numbers API to buy phone numbers to use as caller IDs when you make calls to your customers to deliver an OTP.
Updated 14 days ago