To add this product to your account, contact a Telesign expert. This product is available for full-service accounts only.
You can use Recordings to download or delete call recordings that you have created usingTelesign Voice. If you are looking for commands to start, stop, pause, or resume a recording, see Voice - Record a call.
- Authentication: Basic
- Encoding: Accepts only UTF-8 unicode characters as inputs.
- Responds With:
If you have the reference ID of the call for which you want to get recordings, skip to step 3.
- Record a call using the actions listed in Voice - Record a call.
- Make a Get recordings list by date range request to the service to get a list of all recordings within a specified date range. Save the reference ID of each call. You'll need these reference IDs for the next step.
- Make a Retrieve a list of recordings for a call request to the service to get recording details for one call by reference ID. Save the recording URLs. Save the transcript text if available. Repeat for each call.
- Download the recordings at the URLs you saved in the prior step.
- Use Delete recordings by ID to delete recordings that you don't want to keep.
For more usage details, see Documentation by category.
If the recording is stopped and then started again during a call, multiple call recording files are associated with that call's reference ID.
- Get recordings list by date range - Get recordings by date range.
- Retrieve a list of recordings for a call - Retrieve a list of recordings for a call.
- Delete recordings by ID - Delete recordings by ID.
Updated 25 days ago