To add this product to your account, contact a Telesign expert. This product is available for full-service accounts only.
Use Telesign Intelligence to get a risk score and related insights. You can either feed this data into your risk model or decide whether to proceed based on a risk score threshold.
- Authentication: Basic (use Intelligence Customer ID and API Key)
- Protocols: HTTPS
- Encoding: Accepts only UTF-8 unicode characters as inputs.
- Responds With:
- Required Headers:
Content-Type - application/json
Requests to this endpoint authenticate using a different Customer ID and API Key than other Telesign services. If you don't know your Intelligence authentication credentials, reach out to our Customer Support Team.
- A user inputs contact data and initiates an action on your site.
- Your application takes their contact data and any other identity data you have for them (such as IP address) and includes it in a POST /intelligence request.
- The service responds with a risk score and reason codes. These can be used to power your verification risk model or you can make a decision based directly on the score. See Decision matrix below.
- If you are satisfied with the evaluation of the user, you can allow the action to proceed on your site.
Although this service returns Telesign's overall assessment of the risk of a user, you make the final decision about whether to proceed. We recommend creating a decision matrix like the one below, to determine how your integration will process user attempts.
|Telesign score||Telesign risk level||Your decision|
To understand the details of why Telesign gave the score that it did, look up the reason codes returned on Score API - Insights reason code mappings.
- POST /intelligence
Use this action to evaluate the specified end user, requesting a risk score and related insights.
Updated 17 days ago