Get started with docs
Welcome to Telesign's product documentation. Here you will find details to learn about, try, and implement each of Telesign's products!
The Telesign Verify API makes it easy for you to set up multi-factor authentication (MFA).
- SMS Verify - Send a verification code via SMS. The code can be generated either by you or by Telesign. Create your own message copy or use our message templates in multiple languages.
- Voice Verify - Send a verification code via voice message. The code can be generated either by you or by Telesign. Create your own message copy using text-to-speech or use our message templates in multiple languages.
- Silent Verify - Perform frictionless verification from iOS and Android devices using device data recognized by the mobile carrier.
The Telesign Engage API makes it easy to send alerts, reminders, notifications, marketing messages, and more using your preferred channels. Send messages through a secure platform that offers direct carrier connections, global carrier data, and telecom fraud expertise.
- SMS - Send simple alerts, reminders, notifications, marketing messages, and more via SMS.
- Messaging - Send user engagement messages with advanced features via your preferred channel. You can include pictures, images, video, and more. If your message cannot be delivered, the service can automatically fall back to another channel such as SMS.
- Deactivated Numbers - Get reports with daily lists of deactivated numbers. These should be used to ensure you don't send SMS messages to these numbers using our SMS and SMS Verify products while they remain deactivated.
- Number Masking - Create anonymous, limited-duration communication sessions between two end users without disclosing their phone numbers to each other. Using masked phone numbers enhances privacy, enhances identity protection, and ensures conversations and transactions remain on-platform.
- Voice - Make automated voice calls and set up IVR systems. You can create outbound calls, receive inbound calls, set up click-to-call, perform a cold transfer, survey end users after a call, and create anonymous two-way voice.
- Recordings - Download or delete call recordings you have created using Telesign Voice.
Telesign's data products. This API delivers actionable insights that enhance and protect every stage of the customer experience.
- Intelligence -This product helps you detect fraud by analyzing the risk of a user. You submit a phone number, and optionally an IP address and/or email address for the same user, to the service.
- Phone ID - Get detailed and actionable global phone number and subscriber data to strengthen authentications, evaluate fraud risks, and enhance the user experience. You can customize which identity attributes to include in the response.
- Phone ID Live Status - Discover if a phone number is still active, if it can be reached, and whether it is associated with a mobile phone that is roaming. If it is roaming, find out what country it is roaming in.
- Alerts - Have Telesign proactively track your end users' phone numbers for important events, helping you identify potential fraud and then take necessary steps to protect your users and your business.
Updated about 1 month ago