To add this product to your account, contact a Telesign expert. This product is available for full-service accounts only.
Use Telesign Voice to build application-to-person, person-to-application, and person-to-person voice calling into web and mobile applications.
This service uses advanced phone number cleansing, which improves deliverability by more than 10% in most markets.
Telesign also performs automated traffic monitoring to identify red flags and suspicious patterns, which helps protect businesses from International Revenue Share Fraud (IRSF) attacks.
- Programmatic calling. - Make, receive, and control calls programmatically.
- Verification - Deliver secure, voice-based, one-time passcodes (OTPs).
- Connect two parties - Design person-to-person calling experiences, providing a two-way voice communications channel directly from your application.
- Call with number masking - Use phone number masking to connect two parties without disclosing user identities, to maintain privacy and keep transactions “on-platform.”
- Play audio - Play your own audio files during an active phone call for voice greetings, call scripts, notifications, branding messages, and more.
- Collect digits - Collect user-entered DTMF digits during a phone call. Callers can use this to answer prompts and immediately request returns.
- Speech recognition - Caller’s speech gets transcribed into text and returned to you for further action.
- Send text-to-speech (TTS) messages - Convert text into a voice-message. Provide a localized customer experience with TTS available in 26 languages and dialects (more than any competitive offering).
- Build interactive voice response (IVR) flows - Build easy-to-manage IVR flows with DTMF key prompts to send callers through pre-selected call flows. Reduce support costs, call transfers, and agent handling times by approximately 60-80%.
- Survey callers - Automatically send surveys after calls to collect feedback from customers or clients.
- Record calls - Create and retrieve recordings of your calls.
- Transcribe call recordings - Create call recording transcriptions; these can then be used for sentiment analysis or other optimizations.
Use only codecs and standards for audio files supported by Telesign Voice. See Voice - Supported standards and codecs for more details.
- Voice - Get started
- Voice - Receive Events with webhooks
- Voice - Make an outbound call
- Voice - Set up IVR
- Voice - Receive an inbound call
- Voice - Send a TTS message and collect digits
- Voice - Use SSML for TTS
- Voice - Play audio and collect digits
- Voice - Play audio and detect speech
- Voice - Play audio with multiple files
- Voice - Set up a call with number masking
- Voice - Set up click-to-call
- Voice - Perform a cold transfer
- Voice - Survey after call
- Voice - Record a call
- Voice - Tutorial: Record and retrieve a call
Updated 3 months ago