Voice Verify - Try it
To add this product to your account, contact a Telesign expert. This product is available for full-service accounts only.
This page explains how to send a voice message with a one-time password (OTP) using Telesign Voice Verify directly from our docs site, without writing any code.
Before you begin
Ensure that you have the following:
- Telesign Customer ID and API Key
- Voice Verify enabled by our Customer Support Team
- Open the reference page for the POST /v1/verify/call endpoint.
- Under the AUTHENTICATION header in the right panel of the page, put your Customer ID in the username field and your API key in the password field.
- Go to the middle panel of the page, under FORM DATA. In the phone_number field enter the phone number you want to send the OTP to.
- Click Try It! in the right panel to send your request. You will be charged the standard rate for your transaction, and you are subject to all compliance rules as appropriate for your transaction.
- You can also click the copy icon to the left of Try It! to copy the code snippet displayed. To change the programming language of the snippet, select one of the options under the LANGUAGE header in the right sidebar.
Updated 5 days ago