TeleSign's PhoneID API allows you to get detailed and actionable global phone number and subscriber data intelligence to strengthen authentications, evaluate fraud risks, and enhance the user experience.
Answer critical questions about users by using their phone numbers to get actionable data intelligence about their device, contact information, and more. Phone number data intelligence can help strengthen and validate the user verification process, reduce fake accounts, inform risk models, improve conversions and accuracy of collected information, and even determine the optimal channel for message delivery.
The PhoneID API cleans and reformats a submitted phone number and instantly returns phone device-type, telecom carrier name and phone registration information. Additional data attributes are available for configuration via add-ons to best fit your specific use case.
The base PhoneID API product allows you to submit a phone number and get back general details about the number. You can combine it with various add-ons to get additional information.
- Get Started - Learn how to use this API to get information for a given phone number and try it out using the API Explorer.
- Get Started with Add-ons - Learn how to use add-ons to get additional information about a phone number, such as:
- Age verify
- Contact information
- Subscriber status
- Whether the number has recently been part of a SIM swap
- Porting history
- Porting status
- Number deactivation information
- Whether your contact info for a number matches what the carrier has on file
Updated 4 months ago